Benefits of Cryotherapy
Research shows that immersing the whole body in extremely cold air (-200 to -300°F) for several minutes can result in many health benefits. Benefits of Cryotherapy include reduced migraine symptoms, numbing of nerve irritation, treating mood disorders, reducing arthritic pain, treatment of low-risk tumors, helps prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s diseases, treats atopic dermatitis and other skin conditions.
Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Aids in Weight loss via “Thermogenesis” – aka the body’s efforts to get back to homeostasis.
- Enhances Brain Function via release of Norepinephrine which aids in attention, focus and a ☺ mood.
- Improves Athletic Performance by decreasing the degree of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and inflammation
- Boosts immune system
- Anti-aging via increased blood flow, carrying nutrients all over the body.
Benefits of Local Cryotherapy
- Anti-inflammatory effects due to thermal shock
- Reduces pain
Features of Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Efficient form of Cold Therapy! (2-3 minutes vs. 10-20 min cold tub)
- Built-in safety features requiring you to be monitored at all times, Fingerprint accessible once all your information is input.
Features of Local Cryotherapy
- Handheld portable device
- A great option for those unable or unwilling to do whole-body treatment
- Skin temperature readings provide feedback to the operator on how to proceed with the treatment.
What is Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy means “cold therapy,” and is a technique whereas the body is exposed to extremely cold temperatures for several minutes. Cryotherapy can be delivered to just one area (localized), or you can opt for whole-body cryotherapy.